Are you looking for a comprehensive guide on how to buy airtel airtime from m-pesa, check your airtime balance for airtel number, know your airtel number, send please call me on airtel, check airtel bonga points, buy airtel minutes in Kenya, top up airtel airtime scratch card, stop airtel from using your airtime as data, stop auto-renewal data bundles, and borrow airtime on airtel? Look no further.
From buying airtime to sending a please call me message, there are many ways to use your Airtel services. This guide will walk you through all the steps you need to take to get the most out of Airtel.
How to Buy Airtel Airtime from M-Pesa
Buying airtime from M-Pesa is a great way to get your Airtel airtime quickly and easily. To buy airtime from M-Pesa, you first need to have a registered Airtel prepaid number.
Using Airtel Paybill number
The Airtel Paybill number is 220220. You can use the paybill number to buy Airtel credit through MP
- Go to the M-pesa Menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa option
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Airtel Business Number 220220
- Enter your Airtel Phone Number to be topped up as the Account Number
- Enter the Amount
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN then send
How to Check Your Airtime Balance for Airtel Number
To check your Airtel airtime balance, dial *123# from your Airtel number. You will be provided with the amount of airtime you have left on your account in a moment.
How to Know Your Airtel Number
If you’ve forgotten your Airtel number, here’s how to find your number;
- On your airtel mobile phone, dial *100#
- Select – ‘Manage My Account‘
- Select ‘Number and Balance‘ option
- Click ‘send‘
- You should receive a text message that is similar to “your number is 0733XXXXXX and Balance is 0.01
How to Send Please Call Me on Airtel
- On your Airtel phone, dial *100#
- Select ‘kopa and other services‘ option
- Select ‘call me back‘ option
- Enter the mobile number that you would wish to send the please call me request to and click send.
- You will receive a notification from airtel informing you that the request has been sent to the said number.
How to Check Airtel Bonga Points
To check the redeemed Airtime balance, dial *131*8#.”.
How to Buy Airtel Minutes in Kenya
If you’re in Kenya, you can easily purchase Airtel minutes. To opt in on the new offer, dial *544# and follow the prompts to choose from the various categories for daily, weekly or monthly offers. For instance, for Tubonge 10, dial *544*10#.
How to Top Up Airtel Airtime Scratch Card
Gently scratch the card to reveal the 16 digit code. Then, Dial *130* on your phone then enter the 16 digit code and press #. Press the call button on your phone then You will receive a confirmation SMS on your phone that the airtime has been loaded.
How to Stop Airtel from Using Your Airtime as Data
To set up the Airtel data manager, simply Dial *544#, then choose ‘Is Data manager Enabled‘ option. Then select ‘Activate‘ option. From there, you can check your status, activate or even deactivate the feature.
How to Stop Auto-Renewal Data Bundles
You can cancel auto renewal on all Airtel subscriptions by dialing *362#, then select 2 to deactivate the Airtel auto renewal service for all subscriptions.
How to Borrow Airtime on Airtel
By simply dialing the USSD short code *310#, you can borrow an advance on airtime to buy your favourite Airtel bundle, make internal calls & SMS or make local calls.
We hope this guide has been helpful in understanding how to use Airtel services and make the most out of your Airtel airtime.
How to register or enroll for airtel bonga points
- Dial *326# and click the ‘Send‘ button.
- Select ‘Enroll’ option
- An enrollment confirmation message will be delivered on your line.
How to Redeem Airtel bonga Points
You can only redeem data, airtime, and phone accessories using the Airtel Zawadi points.
- Open phone app.
- Dial *326# and press the call button.
- Select ‘Redeem‘ option
- Then select to redeem points in data, airtime or buy phones or accessories.
- Choose number off points to redeem and follow the prompts.