KK Security Kenya is one of the largest private security companies in Kenya providing wide range of services. So in this article, we’ll talk about KK security and have an overview of the company and their services as well as some tips and advice on how to get the best value for your money when it comes to security.
Whether you’re looking for property protection, 24/7 monitoring, or general security advice, KK Security is one of the top choices in Kenya. We’ll take a look at some of their most popular services, such as alarm systems and CCTV cameras, as well as what sets them apart from other security companies.
Key Take Aways
- Good understanding of KK Security’s services
- What kind of value they can offer you
- How to make sure you get the best deal
KK Security Kenya Products and Benefits
The company is based in Nairobi, Kenya, and with additional offices in Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Malawi, and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
And employing over 25,000 staff to provide security products and services across East Africa.
KK Security Kenya provides manned guarding services, canine security, facilities management, cash management, global travel risk management and training to clients throughout East and Central Africa.
In 2016, they were acquired by GardaWorld, the world’s largest privately owned security company. KK Security now forms an integral part of GardaWorld’s African network.
KK Security Kenya products
1. Security officers
KK Security Officers provide a secure presence throughout Eastern Africa, and are dedicated to their mission. They devote significant effort to a comprehensive selection process, which includes comprehensive background investigations and comprehensive training in first aid, fire safety, customer service and security-related expertise, all to ensure the safety of your property, assets and personnel.
- Officers with a low level of visibility, safeguarding property while delivering friendly customer service.
- Defenders with a military-like approach, overseeing doorways and exits, inspecting safety measures, and surveying areas.
- Officers with a prominent presence, amplifying the deterrent effect when stricter protection is required.
- Reducing the risk of danger through a mindful security presence and fast reaction.
2. Mobile Response
The mobile response teams of the company are well-trained, qualified and experienced, having a deep familiarity with the local terrain.
Their vehicles and personnel are tailored to meet the customer’s needs and the situation. Their selection of B6 armoured and soft-skin cars are fitted with ECM, radio and satellite communication tools, which allow their command centre to keep track of their clients’ activities in real-time.
Furthermore, they can deploy a variety of security vehicles depending on the current threat, data and the special requirements of their clients, mission and environment.
Providing escorts and safeguarding convoys, executive security, responding to alarms, firefighting, rescue operations and providing emergency medical care are all services that we offer.
3. Executive Services
Executive protection teams offer safety services to diplomats and commercial customers in dangerous and complex locations.
Executive protection is a critical security measure for people who might be in danger because of their job, fame, wealth, relationships, location, or any other factor that could make them the target of physical attack or kidnapping.
These teams are tailored to the unique needs of each client taking into account the external environment, the most current threat assessment and the security profile.
The executive services provide comprehensive planning and pre-emptive action through the implementation of the latest counter-surveillance techniques, protective intelligence assessment and reporting, as well as physical security.
4. Remote Site
Recognizing the diverse security needs across countries, regions and sites, they provide tailored solutions through thorough analysis of security requirements. These plans may involve static, mobile and technological security solutions, as well as recommendations for security equipment, personnel and, in some cases, information security programs to address vulnerabilities.
5. Event Security
Making sure events run smoothly, while giving participants a great experience, is essential. That is why event security is centered around preventing risks and controlling crowds. Their staff are highly trained, flexible and can adjust to any situation or behaviour that arises. They stay within their customers’ preferences and the applicable safety protocols at all times.
Also Compare to:
- Executive services
- Access control
- Mobile patrols
- Metal detectors and guest security checks
- Remote monitoring and management of materials and equipment
- Parking management
- Emergency interventions and crowd management around sensitive areas
- Usher services
- Supervision of other employees and volunteers
6. Infrastructure Security
The layered infrastructure security plans include both permanent and temporary guard posts, checkpoints, access control and technical security systems.
They assess client vulnerabilities and provide advice varying from installing security equipment and assigning security personnel to creating information security programs.
- Perimeter protection measures such as electric fencing and walls
- Barriers (turnstiles) to assist with access control and vehicle barriers
- Safe room construction
- Blast proofing and blast proof film installation for exposed windows
- Traffic flow management
7. Loss Prevention
You may be more familiar with your business than anyone else, yet it may prevent you from recognizing the potential risks. KK Security Kenya professionals are trained to inquire the right questions to detect any issues whether they are inside or outside.
In order to guarantee the security of your outlet, building site, plant, warehouse or distribution centre, it is necessary to safeguard your assets from any losses.
Their loss control specialists support in minimizing your expenses, preventing loss or internal violations, and improving inventory management.
Also Compare to:
8. Protection Dogs
KK Security Kenya maintains a variety of canines trained in intruder detection, searching, patrolling, and handler protection.
Their dogs and handlers are regularly evaluated and certified in accordance with the requirements of the National Association of Security Dog Users (NASDU).
9. Detection Dogs
At KK Security Kenya, they have canines of various breeds that have been properly educated to detect narcotic and explosive substances on individuals, in automobiles, structures, suitcases, and other places.
The dogs give off signals with their body language, which the handler understands and then initiates the necessary evacuation steps.
These search dogs, which can be either proactive or passive, are optimal for screening in airports, harbours, stadiums, arenas, shopping malls, nightclubs, and any other locations where the presence of narcotics or explosives may be a problem.
10. Basic Vehicle Monitoring
- Your vehicle tracked, real-time, 24/7 by their National Control Center
- Hardware supported by their national network of qualified technicians
- Automated alerts (email or Telegram messenger)
- Free access to a simple and intuitive web-based interface and mobile app
- Access to route replay through web and app
- History reports
- Gradual stop / immobilizer
- Suitable for motorcycles
- Assist in recovery through their network of response units across the country (t&c apply)
- Tracking units with built-in back-up battery
- 3 year warranty
- Capacity to upgrade to Advance Fleet Management (AFM) functionality
- Decoy unit for added security
- Integrated speed governor
11. Advance Fleet Monitoring
- All features listed in the BVM solutions
- Advanced Reporting covering work-hours, route optimization and other integrated customized reports and alerts
- Defined vehicle geographical boundaries (Geo-Fencing)
- Driver behaviour analysis (Eco-Driving)
- Speed infraction, Driver ranking, Excessive idling
- Harsh braking, Acceleration and Cornering
- Top violation report for improved processes
- Alert when vehicle is operated outside of pre-defined hours (Shift Notification)
- Deliver route management
- Accident reconstruction
- Advanced tracking unit built in back-up battery
- 3 year warranty
- Capacity to upgrade to Vehicle Fuel Monitoring (VFM) functionality
- Multiple ports for additional sensors
- Vehicle maintenance module
- Tyre maintenance
- Vehicle servicing
- Insurance renewals
- Engine diagnostics
- Enterprise resource planning integration
- Automatic Driver Identification
- Thermal Sensors (Refrigerated Transport)
- Axle-Load monitoring sensor
- School bus monitoring system
Other two products KK Security Kenya Products
12. Vehicle Fuel Monitoring
13. Genset Complete Monitoring
KK Security Kenya Careers
Besides being a guard, you can now build a stable career working at KK Security Kenya. The company is among the most preferred employer for good pay and ideal working conditions. KK Security Kenya jobs are particularly well paying compared to their close competitors. Some of the most popular careers at KK Security include the following;
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Security Architect
- Risk manager
- Network security consultant
- Network security Administrator
- Cyber Crime Investigator
KK Security Kenya Contacts and Branches Countrywide
NAIROBI Head Office
Location: School Lane no. 21, off Waiyaki Way, Kenya
PO Box 14662
Phone: +254 204 245 000
Location: Nandi Road, Eldoret, Kenya
PO Box 6658 – 30100
Phone: +254 72 060 1111
Location: Rd, Makupa, Box 81830-80100
Phone: 020 2057712
How much does KK Security pay in Kenya?
According to my Salaryscale.com the average salaries for KK Security guard is 56,288 Shilling. This data is collated by 23 employees from KK Security. The roles include Accountant, Audit Trainee, Branch Manager, Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Store Supervisor etc.
KK Security Logo