Are you looking for an easy way to get Telkom airtime or bundles from your m-pesa number? If that’s the case, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll cover how to buy Telkom airtime from M-Pesa, so you can keep your phone connected whenever you need to.
M-Pesa is a mobile money transfer and payment service that allows you to send money to other M-Pesa users, buy airtime and pay bills. It’s a great way to make sure you never run out of airtime and can easily top up your other lines easily whenever you need to.
Here’s how to buy Telkom airtime from M-Pesa using telkom paybill number:
- Go to your M-Pesa menu and then select ‘Lipa na M-Pesa’
- Select ‘Pay Bill’
- Enter the Telkom business number, which is ‘777711’
- Enter your telkom phone number as the account number
- Enter the amount of airtime you want to purchase
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and press ‘OK’
- You will get an SMS confirming your purchase
Do you want to know how to buy Telkom airtime from M-Pesa using USSD code? Well, the process is simple and fast. In the steps below, I’ll explain the steps you need to take to get your airtime successfully purchased using M-Pesa.
Here’s how to buy telkom airtime from m-pesa using Ussd
The first step is to make sure you have sufficient balance on your M-Pesa account. Once you have sufficient balance, you can proceed to the next step.
To buy Telkom airtime from M-Pesa using USSD code;
Step 1: Head over to your default phone app.
Step 2: Dial *544# on your phone and select ‘Top up via Mpesa’ from the options. This will open a new page.
Step 3: Now you’ll be given two options, one is ‘ top up this number’ and two – ‘ top other number’ so choose which telkom number you would like to top up via mpesa.
Step 5: Enter the amount of airtime you would like to buy then tap ‘Send’
Step 6: Enter the mpesa number you would to purchase your airtime/credit from.
Step 7: After you’ve confirmed the purchase, you will be asked to enter your M-Pesa pin. Enter the pin and you will receive a confirmation message that the purchase was successful.
The amount of airtime you purchased will be credited to your Telkom number. You can now use this airtime to make calls and send SMS.
Buying airtime from M-Pesa using USSD code is a simple and secure process. It’s also a convenient way to purchase airtime whenever you need to. With this guide, you now know how to buy Telkom airtime from M-Pesa using USSD code.
That’s all there is to it – you’ve now successfully bought Telkom airtime from M-Pesa. You can also use M-Pesa to buy Telkom bundles. All you need to do is select ‘Buy Goods’ in the M-Pesa menu, and then enter the correct business number and account number (your phone number). You will then be able to select the bundle you want and make the payment.
Buying Telkom airtime and bundles is quick and easy with M-Pesa. It’s a convenient way to make sure you always have enough airtime, so you can stay connected with your family and friends. Try it today and see how simple it is to top up your phone.
How To Stop Auto-Renewal Data Bundles
Follow these steps to unsubscribe from telkom subscriptions
- Dial *544# on your Telkom line.
- Select the Data Bundles option.
- Select the package you are subscribed to.
- Select Unsubscribe and confirm.
How To Stop Telkom From Using Your Airtime as Data
- Dial *544# on your Telkom line.
- Select My Data Manager.
- Select Activate data manager.
How to top up telkom airtime scratch card
Follow these steps to top up telkom airtime using scratch card:
- Buy a scratch card from any vendor.
- Scratch the card to reveal the 12 digit pin.
- Dial *130*PIN#
- Click OK to load the airtime
How to buy Telkom airtime via T-Kash
Follow these steps to buy telkom airtime via T-kash
- Go to T-Kash menu.
- Select buy airtime.
- Select which line you are topping up i.e. my phone or other phone.
- Enter your T-Kash pin.
- Confirm the details to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a text message from confirming the purchase
How to check your airtime balance for your telkom number
To check your airtime balance from telkom dial *144# or *130#
How do I buy Telkom minutes in Kenya?
- Dial *544# and selecting either voice bundles, combo bundles or international bundles according to their preferred minutes plan.
- Download and install the Telkom app then select the Talk/text menu to purchase your minutes bundle.
How to sambaza telkom credit
To sambaza your telkom credit follow these steps:
- On your phone dial *140#
- Then enter the amount you want to transfer
- On the next screen, enter the beneficiary’s Telkom number
- Then tap ‘send’ to confirm the transaction